Mouthwatering, Juicy BBQ – Ready In MinutesNow you can enjoy Firetruck Bar-B-Que’s meat in your home in minutes, like it just came off the truck.
Now Available in Grocery StoresPiggly Wiggly: Alexander City, Sylacauga and Lineville AL.
Foodland: Dadeville and New Site AL.
Frozen High Quality FreshnessJust Thaw, Boil and Enjoy
Cooked 12 Hours to Perfection
1 lb Pulled Pork, Sliced Pork & Brisket, Makes 4-5 Sandwiches.
No Chemicals ▪ No MSG ▪ Gluten Free
Now Available in Grocery Stores
Heating InstructionsBoil or Microwave
*Microwave ovens vary in power, heating times are approximate.
Located in the Freezer Section
- Bring water to boil in a medium or larger boiler.
- Place bag in boiling water for 15-25 minutes.
- If meat is frozen, boil for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove with tongs and cut bag open with scissors.
- Heat product to 160 deg F.
- Cut 1 inch slit in center of meat bag.
- Place on microwave safe plate.
- Heat on High(100% power) for 2-3 minutes or until meat reaches 160 deg F.